Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Announcements

Enduro Product Announcements Announce new gasgas enduro products here - Vendors Welcome...

Old 06-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Endurocross riding school July 18-19

Geoff Aaron and Colton Haaker will be hosting an Enduro Cross riding school
Perris, CA July18-19
Loos to be fun.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:41 PM

FYI -- I live a little over an hour from Perris, and am considering attending this riding school. Here is the response I received from Colton Haaker...

---------

The prices are $300 for one day, or $500 for Saturday and Sunday. We are planning for a fun camp out on Saturday night! Have a group dinner, hang out, and talk around the campfire with us and all the other riders. For those close by if you preferred to sleep at home that's cool too! You would still be welcome to hang out after and come back for breakfast if you decided to come for day two! Everyone will get plenty of riding in I'm sure! We will cover a lot of basics to start with 4 different ways to go over logs and with learning those techniques you will be able to take on bigger harder obstacles such as rock piles the matrix section and so on. The day will get increasingly more difficult and be broken up by a couple of fun games and challenges which will have prizes going out to the winners at the end of the day. In a couple hours we will have covered double blips, japzaps, splatters, floaters, foot plant cornering, how to get out of stuck situations, how to tackle the rock pile, the matrix, the firewood pit, tractor tires, the rock corners all while improving balance, clutch, throttle and brake control. At the end of the day we hope you would have mastered all of these techniques and gone home a better more knowledgeable rider. Saturday 9 am we will have our gear on and have a quick meeting and intro to get started.

Everyone will need to bring their own bike. We will even be going over bike set up to help get you dialed in for the extreme conditions! The class will be held at a private training compound.

Last thing is we need a confirmation and check sent to the address below in order to count you in for the class. Bummer thing is with these things people say yeah all the way up until the morning of and we can't afford to let that happen as it wastes everyone else's time. If we don't get enough people signed up a week prior to the class we will let you know it has been cancelled and your check will be paper shredded. On the other side of the coin there will be a maximum number of people we will take on so that everyone gets plenty of attention and with two instructors it will make it fairly smooth.

If you are ready to sign up and learn some new stuff send a check to 2691 Jimmy Taylor Dr Perris, Ca 92570
The address is also the location for the class.

Hope to see you here!

EX school
Old 06-26-2015, 08:04 PM

I wish this was a little closer to home. I'd be down for sure
Old 06-26-2015, 08:32 PM

Bring it SLC, Portland, or Seattle and I'm there!
Old 06-28-2015, 12:28 AM

Portland, slc or Idaho and I'll be there.