Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:17 PM

Default Kirkpatrickracing.com

Hello everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you guys know that I've totally changed up my blog. I also wanted to say that this forum has some great information, I can't wait to start riding again and put it to good use!

My blog can be found at www.kirkpatrickracing.com

There is a new post about the new LeoVince two stroke silencers that are currently available for the ec 250/300. They are super trick looking and the price is amazing!

Cole

Old 11-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Cole,

Thanks for the post and your site looks great! In looking at the LeoVince silencer I see that it does fit 2007-2010 250/300EC. Is this available in the US and where can we possibly get them as they are not listed in LeoVince USA? Thanks and have a speedy recovery!

Eric
2003 KX/KDX 220 hybrid
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000 Trail Edition
1974-86 Vintage Can Ams, SWMs, Puchs, etc.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:23 PM

They are currently available in the U.S. I have talked to the guys at LeoVince and they are in stock. I think best bet would be to call and find out ordering information. Everyone there is really friendly.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

Cole, welcome to GasGasRider.org!
Awesome to see you on a GG finally.

The LeoVince pipe should be a big improvement over the OEM FMF Q. I felt like the Q took some snap out of the powerband.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:17 PM

Very nice! All LV stuff I have installed had excellent fit and finish. Now they need to make pipes.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:43 AM

Congrats and best wishes! Hey thanks for posting up on the Leo. Looks like a great XMas gift for my son's 2010 EC300. We have the Leo on our 2010 Husky TC250; awesome products at a great price.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:02 AM

Sweet looking silencer. Be aware this is a screen type S/A in the silencer (removable though) and will require allot more maintenance than either of the FMF alternatives. For you guys outside the US this is not an issue as you don't have to worry about having a sparky installed (lucky you!).
Old 11-04-2010, 09:47 AM

Enduro Engineering currently has the silencers available. You can order today and you will have one of these fancy silencers on the way. They should have a link up on their site later today. As far as the screen goes, if your bike is jetting currectly, you won't have any problems with the screen. From time to time you can remove it and burn of any excess. I prefer the screen because it does not limit power near as much as the turbine type silecers do. Also, EE plans on offering an exhaust pipe for the gas gas bikes as well. Those will be coming in the next couple of months and should be very trick.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default Greetings Cole

Hey Cole,

Hope your doing well and the shoulder is healing as expected. Any word as to when you will get the OK to start training / riding again?

Thanks.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:32 AM

Thanks Rod, the shoulder is doing very well. It's still very weak but I should get to start riding again very slowly in about six weeks. I am still training, only on a stationary bike and doing weights with my legs. Things are moving along better than expected so I am really excited about that.