Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2010, 05:22 AM

Default needing HELP

Alright guys I went out this last weekend to ride my 01 ec250, it started just fine but when I got to about mid throttle it would start to act like it was flooding out. (this did not matter if it was in nutral or in gear) It happened to be before but it was the powervalve arm had come loose. I have already checked that and it was still in tact. At one point when I was messing with it, I got it to act normal, but this was because I had the fuel line off and it was running out of gas in the carb. So that leads me to believe that my problem is the carb.

The last time I worked on my bike (which was last week) I changed the oil, cleaned the carb, and changed the clutch plates.

So is there any information on what might be going on, before the work that I did on it, it was running perfectly fine. I have check the clutch plates and they are put in correctly. Maybe I did something wrong when reassembling the carb.

Please Help.... I want to do someriding.