Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-17-2010, 03:35 PM

Default Gas Gas Support Riders for ECEA and WNYOA?

Anyone in the pipeline?

Old 10-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Site Sponsor

wnyoa is up in the air as of write now. we may be making the switch and yes i have a few guys in mind. any ideas feel free to pm me thanks
Old 10-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhuskys View Post
Anyone in the pipeline?
Jeff Melik plans to ride ECEA. This is the first time I have ever heard of WNYOA! I don't think we can have someone in every series.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Jeff Melik plans to ride ECEA. This is the first time I have ever heard of WNYOA! I don't think we can have someone in every series.
Clay,
WNYOA is a pretty big HS Series in Central/Western NY.... 1100+ members, 14 race series for Bike and Quads, 700-400+ riders at each event. Ben Bouwens (Batman at the GNCC's) won the Championship on a Gas Gas in '04 or '05. Enduro Series is much smaller. Check it out......
http://www.wnyoa.net/index.htm

Ron,
Good to hear you have an interest.

Norman
Old 10-18-2010, 03:49 AM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhuskys View Post
Clay,
WNYOA is a pretty big HS Series in Central/Western NY.... 1100+ members, 14 race series for Bike and Quads, 700-400+ riders at each event. Ben Bouwens (Batman at the GNCC's) won the Championship on a Gas Gas in '04 or '05. Enduro Series is much smaller. Check it out......
http://www.wnyoa.net/index.htm

Ron,
Good to hear you have an interest.

Norman
yes we do have an interest, we currently run netra but i also did a few wnyoa events, much more like gncc. i have a few friends that run them and they claim they are getting gassers for next year. do you know ben? or any of the top guns? my brother"step" brother won the championship in 90 and 91 on a husky. I think these track's suit my stepson's riding style much better than netra. Only time will tell. It would be nice to have a few GOOD guys running both netra and wnyoa, but MY wallet is not that big yet.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:54 PM

Ron, It's nice to see that GasGas finally has a line up of bikes in 11' that I'm interested in, and that coming from a diehard, honda/yamaha, guy says alot.

I've been reading and looking a lot at the brand lately, and i very well may be on a Dirt World GasGas XC in the spring representing in WNYOA. The fact that I have a top notch GasGas dealer 10 min from my house for parts, should/will need them is just icing on the cake. If only GasGas would come up with some kind of contingency, that would seal the deal.