Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Used Bikes

Used Bikes Used Bikes For Sale - No Part Outs

Old 11-07-2013, 02:41 PM

Default 2007 Gas Gas EC300, loaded, clean, low hours, well kept, in Nashville area

*****SOLD*****

Never ever thought I would sell this. Its an absolutely incredible machine.
But I recently bought a bike that's been on my bucket list for a while (KTM 380 EXC) and got finished rebuilding it. Additionally, with the little time I've been riding lately, the Gas Gas doesn't deserve to sit.
As you all know on this forum, this 300 definitely has that Gas Gas trials heritage; its super light, super powerful, nimble, can be lugged down low, very tractable, runs flawlessly....my first Gas Gas and I cant say enough great things about it. Its extremely well equipped and will come with the MSO and bill of sale.....should be relatively easy to make it street legal in most states, since this is the euro spec version with a better stator and working brake light (modded) and full headlight/wiring harness. Bike weighs 218, has 50 hp and is a 6 speed.
Has 35-40 hours max on it. I currently own three KTMs, have always bled orange but can tell you with full confidence this Gas Gas is every bit as good - again, speaking to the choir here!!
Below are the mods and approx. costs associated with some of the more costly items.
  • Ohlins TTX44 rear shock (over $1100)
  • Rekluse Core EXP ($800+)
  • Scotts Steering Damper (over $450)
  • E-Line Carbon Fiber pipe guard ($120)
  • Front fork springs upgraded; Also have the stock springs.
  • MSR Fork bleeder valves
  • Clarke 3.5 Gas tank
  • Cycra Speed Armor skid plate
  • Uni Air filter
  • Scorpion radiator guards
  • Cycra Pro Bend Hand guards with MSR deflectors
  • Tires are about 50-60%
  • Drivetrain is fresh
  • Tranny oil changed recently
  • Kickstand mod complete and also have kickstand bolt on pad
  • Iridium spark plug
  • New Renthal Fat Bars
  • New Guts Racing Seat cover and better foam, much more comfy
  • Have all manuals
  • Digital ignition switch, mild and wild settings, which are very usable and noticeable.
  • LED Rear brake light
  • V Force 3 reed valve
  • JD Jetting kit. I also ensured carb was fully cleaned and float height was set.
  • Gas Gas Tool kit
  • Extra Acerbis fork guards

I have the original clutch, rear stock Ohlins shock, stock gas tank, original fork springs, all in perfect condition as well as other extras.

Looking for $3500 firm. It is located in Brentwood, TN; about 15 minutes south of Nashville. Can email reply or call/text (214) 675-1473.

Last edited by TeamBFT; 11-12-2013 at 08:03 AM.