Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Site Sponsor

Default ISDE photo link

With our website (GoFasters.com) on the fritz I've put a photo link in to get those of you that want to see ISDE photos a chance to do so.

www.berkyboy.smugmug.com

To see a slide show click on a "gallery" and then on "slideshow" and let it run. You can set the image duration time to slow, medium or fast.

Due to a lot of circumstances at SixDays this year I was unable to upload many photos, upload and download speeds were very limited due to an overwhelmed internet service.

At any given time, especially during daylight hours in the North America, the ISDE press center web server, that was hosting the "Official ISDE website and Live Scoring," was experiencing upto 30,000 hits a minute. This made the press center web connection almost worthless.

Also due to our website problems I was unable to update any stories past day-three. But now I've at least accomplished uploading the photos now that I'm back in the states so enjoy.

GasGas had a very good showing, other than Billy Burns misfortune which totally sucked. The French Trophy Team, Junior Trophy Team and Women's world cup team had four GasGas riders who all faired very well with their Trophy Team and Women's World Cup team finishing first in their divisions.

Slovakia had the winning three-rider club team, all on GasGas 300's, that overwhelmingly won that division.

Congratulations to Billy finishing after re-impounding and Steve Shannon's finish as well. Both of them could have thrown in the towel given their circumstances.

I've attended 21 Six Days as a working Photojournalist