Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
Hey Glenn I will post some seat pics in the pictures section along with a few of my new pride and joy.

I have never had an opportunity to sit on an 07 seat so I don't know how to compare it. But IMO it is heads and tails( no pun intended ) over my 06 seat that you could feel the seat base through on the rear portion.

I will say this thing is not soft which means it should wear well and it certainly helps make it feel like your riding the bike not riding in it. I like it very much but do stand the majority of the time. I don't know how it would feel sitting on it for a whole day of riding. I have yet to use it in real world riding yet, only around the yard.
I have an 07 seat. It was an ass buster. My butt hurt for 3 days later. The seat is in the shop now getting reworked after my first ride...