Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 07-24-2015, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgasser300 View Post
You may want to through a Sherco in the mix. same WP's but better valving from what has been said amongst owners. Probably same price as the TE with better build and options. E-start built into the cases, electric power valve.... just to name a few.
The Sherco has open chamber forks not the 4cs.

Old 07-24-2015, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnduroGasGas View Post
95jersey, thanks for your reply. It really is giving me more things to think about and becoming harder to choose.
How are the huskies for taller riders?
I am 5'11" and both bikes fit good, although I had to move the bars forward on the Gas Gas. Stock position was too low and far back for me. Seat position, distance to footpegs is great on both bikes.

It is amazing how the have such a different feel. The Gas power is almost 4 stroke like and the TE300 was more like a motocross bike with bigger hit up top and lots of revs.
Old 07-25-2015, 09:52 AM

Default GG EC300 or Husky Te300

I agree with jersey's response. With the uncertainty of gasgas right now I would be hard pressed to buy another one. Granted I love my bike and it handles better then anything I have ridden before it. But if I was looking for a bike today it would not be on my list.

The 15 gasgas has some awesome bits and improvements though over the older models. I'm sure you would be happy with either just the husky sounds like it needs a little suspension work. The gasgas really sounds like a better woods bike, if you can live with the current uncertainty. Or you could wait a couple of months before you buy. Then you will have a better idea where gasgas is and not kick yourself if the factory comes back and you really wanted the gasgas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk