Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2019, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Default My Thanks to GasGasMan.

Hi All,
After many, many years - Girard (gasgasman) has decided to step away from his role as a moderator on this forum.

Girard is the model of what all of us should aspire to be in the off road motorcycling community - Always giving back. Whether it be developing trails or putting on a national off road race - and besides keeping this forum going - guys like Girard make it so the rest of us have a place to ride, and race. As you can see, I have always been impressed by Girard as a moderator, his deep technical expertise and mechanical abilities, and his character.

My thanks to him for his many years of dedication and service to this community. It is a thankless job where sometimes all you hear are the complaints. Particularly on the rare occasion where it is necessary to step in and "moderate"...

jeff