Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 06-22-2016, 01:10 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

I also had my order shipped within a few hours and 5 days to arrive in the country, it has taken the local ups agent longer to get in gear and clear it through customs

Old 07-06-2016, 10:10 PM

Not sure what the deal is but I have sent several messages to them asking how muc it would cost to ship to my location outside of EU. No response in over 2 weeks now. When you guys order from a location outside of the EU does it calculate the shipping cost, lets say to the USA? On their site it says to contact for shipping quote outside EU. Confusing
Old 07-06-2016, 10:20 PM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMA View Post
Not sure what the deal is but I have sent several messages to them asking how muc it would cost to ship to my location outside of EU. No response in over 2 weeks now. When you guys order from a location outside of the EU does it calculate the shipping cost, lets say to the USA? On their site it says to contact for shipping quote outside EU. Confusing
The shipping cost was calculated automatically. Previously you had to contact them but it seems like this is no longer the case

Once you register on the site (as being outside Europe) it will also remove the tax from the prices as well
Old 07-06-2016, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swazi_matt View Post
The shipping cost was calculated automatically. Previously you had to contact them but it seems like this is no longer the case

Once you register on the site (as being outside Europe) it will also remove the tax from the prices as well
Awesome, Thanks. I live in Thailand but will be in USA for a couple weeks and will have parts shipped there to avoid import taxes etc
Old 07-07-2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Awesome, Thanks. I live in Thailand but will be in USA for a couple weeks and will have parts shipped there to avoid import taxes etc
They don't ship to USA anymore. Give Matto Cycle a call, or Halls may have your parts on stock if you are traveling to USA.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poelinca View Post
They don't ship to USA anymore. Give Matto Cycle a call, or Halls may have your parts on stock if you are traveling to USA.
Hmmm. I tried a few address's including usa, thailand and Finland and they all gave me a shipping amount. The least costly was to Helsinki so I will have them shipped to my hotel/address that I will be at for 3 nts on my back to thailand. I have sent 2 messages regarding shipping to Thailand but no answer from them, yet
Old 07-07-2016, 04:30 AM

I had some items from them to uk last week. took 5 days to get here and was really pleased with the service even with the 15euros delievery was noticeably cheaper then buying the parts in the uk.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
yes confirmed mcc spain will not deliver to USA. But lucky for me they will deliver to Thailand!
Old 07-07-2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
yes confirmed mcc spain will not deliver to USA. But lucky for me they will deliver to Thailand!
Glad to hear that, how much does the shipment cost ? Orders inside Europe over 300€ will get free shipment.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Glad to hear that, how much does the shipment cost ? Orders inside Europe over 300? will get free shipment.
Yeah ,but first you must pay 30 euro for shipment ,and after that they will return them .