Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Krieg's Avatar
Krieg Krieg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Matthews, NC
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtothef View Post
i try not to let them get in the way of my dirt biking.

i'm a hippie. i recycle. i work on the bicycle industry. i vote democrat. i go barefoot a lot. i would love to enjoy socialized education and medicine in this country in some form that isn't totally laughable. i don't believe in dying for any god. i think the constitution of this country is an awesome document that is continually misinterpreted by dipshits with agendas. i could say the same about the bible, i guess...

but i sure do love wheels and engines. must be a hypocrite.

anyway, i usually keep my mouth shut about anything but bikes and riding when in a dirt bike forum since the necks tend to run a bit red. most of the people i've met out in the dirt have been good folk and i've tipped back beer with plenty of them. but we don't talk politics or religion.

i stick to mine, they stick to theirs. usually works out pretty well.
Tisk Tisk! There you go... bringing religion into a political discussion!


__________________
'11 Husky CR150, '11 GasGas XC 300-E, '11 Kawasaki KX250F, '71 Hodaka ACE 100B+
Reply With Quote


  #12  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:53 PM
john01 john01 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Powhatan, VA
Posts: 991
Default

I'll just say.... my vote goes to GMP! Now bring on the new GG bikes.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Krieg's Avatar
Krieg Krieg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Matthews, NC
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john01 View Post
I'll just say.... my vote goes to GMP! Now bring on the new GG bikes.
Clay told me no 2012's until you sell me your TM!!! ....

.... OK, maybe Clay didn't tell me that. But sell me your TM anyway!
__________________
'11 Husky CR150, '11 GasGas XC 300-E, '11 Kawasaki KX250F, '71 Hodaka ACE 100B+
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-16-2011, 04:01 PM
john01 john01 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Powhatan, VA
Posts: 991
Talking

LOL well I traded the Tm to my son for my old 2010 GasGas 300. Now bring on the 2012's!!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Krieg's Avatar
Krieg Krieg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Matthews, NC
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john01 View Post
LOL well I traded the Tm to my son for my old 2010 GasGas 300. Now bring on the 2012's!!!
Well he can sell it to me!!!!
__________________
'11 Husky CR150, '11 GasGas XC 300-E, '11 Kawasaki KX250F, '71 Hodaka ACE 100B+
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Pelle Pelle is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtothef View Post
i try not to let them get in the way of my dirt biking.

i'm a hippie. i recycle. i work on the bicycle industry. i vote democrat. i go barefoot a lot. i would love to enjoy socialized education and medicine in this country in some form that isn't totally laughable. i don't believe in dying for any god. i think the constitution of this country is an awesome document that is continually misinterpreted by dipshits with agendas. i could say the same about the bible, i guess...

but i sure do love wheels and engines. must be a hypocrite.

anyway, i usually keep my mouth shut about anything but bikes and riding when in a dirt bike forum since the necks tend to run a bit red. most of the people i've met out in the dirt have been good folk and i've tipped back beer with plenty of them. but we don't talk politics or religion.

i stick to mine, they stick to theirs. usually works out pretty well.
Hey, you are describing me!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-16-2011, 04:51 PM
lankydoug lankydoug is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 491
Default

I can get along with anyone who can back their opinions with logic and reason. I can sometimes get along with those who don't... they are usually women.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Rick's Avatar
Rick Rick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lodi, Ca
Posts: 1,930
Default

Man.......did this thread get off the singletrack
__________________
Rick
99 EC 200
06 RM 250
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-16-2011, 06:15 PM
HuskyDude's Avatar
HuskyDude HuskyDude is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kamloops BC
Posts: 715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Man.......did this thread get off the singletrack
Ya and them some.

I figure 'i stick to mine, they stick to theirs. usually works out pretty well."

Enough said

__________________
HuskyDude
10 EC300XC
08 TE510
07 TXT 280
77 TY175
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Krieg's Avatar
Krieg Krieg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Matthews, NC
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyDude View Post
Ya and them some.

I figure 'i stick to mine, they stick to theirs. usually works out pretty well."

Enough said

As long as you don't get your stick near me, things will be dandy!
__________________
'11 Husky CR150, '11 GasGas XC 300-E, '11 Kawasaki KX250F, '71 Hodaka ACE 100B+

Last edited by Krieg; 03-16-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinion of Changes to US GG line for 2012 Clay General Discussions & Announcements 210 12-14-2013 10:47 AM
2010 Models Numberboards dlf General Discussions & Announcements 1 03-06-2010 01:00 PM
Rekluse for 07 or 08 Models kim Enduro Engine - 2 stroke 2 02-18-2008 12:53 AM
Differences between DE and EC models ScottyR General Discussions & Announcements 38 02-13-2007 06:40 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - GasGasRider.org