Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Announcements

Enduro Product Announcements Announce new gasgas enduro products here - Vendors Welcome...

Old 06-21-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Hello From Motosportz

Hey guys, Kelly here, owner of Motosportz. Jeff is getting us set up as a site sponsor so i thought I would introduce ourselves and be here for questions.

the damper has been a labor of love. I have worked in the motorcycle industry for years and am myself a hard core rider. We designed this damper about a year and a half ago and after major testing and letting the local pros thrash it we released it about a year ago. We have had nothing but positive feedback. Search Thumpertalk and KTMtalk for Motosportz and I'm sure you will find positive reviews. Additionally our Canadian distributor got one off (for a KTM) to the local magazines and the editor was stoked after trying it out. Look for more VERY positive reviews there. We are also working on getting them on the US ISDE team. All good stuff. Not trying to toot our own horn here just trying to provide customer feedback so you can make informed decisions. Our goal was natural feeling and obviously stability. Customer feedback puts us at our goal. Also, no BS warranty policy... if it is messed up send it in and we fix it for free including periodic oil changes and inspection. Simple customer service for us. Built 100% in house in Vancouver Washington USA.

Unique features:
- Very slim design with no top mounted knobs for safety
- Sliding damper mount allows perfect center-point alignment while providing all possible bar positions. One clamp works for any bar position
- Infinitely adjustable from next to nothing to a whole bunch with one simple lever
- Less points of seal failure than most all other dampers
- unique internal construction design to provide natural feeling. One main feature is the gradually fading damping. the further from center the softer the damping becomes. Position sensitive.

Site sponsor Town & Country Cycle has been using / selling our KTM and husky units and are carrying our GasGas units as well.

The GasGas units are done and shipping. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

thanks,
Kelly
Motosportz
www.motosportz.com

Old 07-04-2007, 12:26 PM

How slim is it? The reason that I ask this is because some of us here race enduros and have enduro computers mounted on our bars.

I have the GPR right now and can't get my computer low enough to be protected if I loop my bike or smack a tree head on.

Thanks,
Boom
Old 07-05-2007, 09:50 PM

The unit itself is 1.25 inches top to bottom of the bolt holding the actuating arm on. It sits as low in the clamp as it can and still clear the bar. Here is a side shot (on a 07 WR450 but it is the same profile). It is also flat on top so you could mount to it.

Old 07-07-2007, 01:22 AM

This unit looks the shizz. Im busy arranging to order one and dhip it into SA, looks like it will be cheaper then what we are currently offered.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
This unit looks the shizz. Im busy arranging to order one and dhip it into SA, looks like it will be cheaper then what we are currently offered.
It's all ready to go for ya :>)

Last edited by Motosportz; 07-10-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:30 PM

How do I get one to New Zealand? Have sent an email to sales but had no reply a week later, are they still making them?
Old 12-14-2007, 11:50 PM

Mow,

Kelly here from Motosportz. You can contact our Australian distributor here http://motosportz.biz or Email me here sales@motosportz.com. What Emails are your trying to send to that are not returning your Email?

thanks.

Kelly
Old 12-16-2007, 11:39 PM

Default Email

Hi Kelly I have sent an email to you again so I hope you have got it. What I forgot to put in the email is the model of bike, it's a 07 ISDE EC250.
Cheers
Tony