Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 05-23-2016, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergerhag View Post
I have raced mine (2014) hard for two years now, sporting a Rekluse Exp 3.0. It is however not easy on fuel doing this, a full tank of 8 l keeps me going for 2 hours. I have for this season opted for removing the Reklse and moved back to std clutch, to be able to pull it a bit lower down the revs. For the gnarly riding it is really good, all the power I need. For the grassy field type of venue, the 250f falls a bit short of power imo.
I run a Rekluse Exp on mine and swear I get way better mileage than you are reporting. One thing I discovered is for some reason the Rekluse wouldn't lock up solid when climbing steep hills. I ended up going to the heavy wedges and lightest engagement springs. That has helped a lot.

Old 05-23-2016, 11:38 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
I run a Rekluse Exp on mine and swear I get way better mileage than you are reporting. One thing I discovered is for some reason the Rekluse wouldn't lock up solid when climbing steep hills. I ended up going to the heavy wedges and lightest engagement springs. That has helped a lot.
Good to know. I was thinking of going that way, but it was cheaper to uninstall it
Old 03-19-2017, 01:19 PM

Just seen one advertised hopping to go and have a look this week I was initially looking at crf250x but the gasgas looks a good bike 2014 200 hours 6000km what should I look out for?
Old 04-24-2017, 06:07 AM

I had my 250F now for almost a year.
I do Hard enduros on it too and i am loving this bike so much, i'm looking for another one.

Apparently only 4 ever made it to South Africa though.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:35 PM

Our 2010 EC250F is still going strong. It had 2 seasons on it when we bought it and I rode the bike for 6 seasons and have now handed it off to the wife.

The first issue that needed correcting was the accelerator pump. Once I got that figured out the bike has run really well ever since.

The only thing I have had to fix on the engine was to replace the middle intake valve, which cost $200. This winter I will replace the cam-chain because it is cheap and easy to do and I'd hate for the original chain to snap.

This winter the crappy Marzocchi forks are being replace with a set of YZ KYB SSS forks.