Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 01-22-2019, 12:10 AM

I got the issue fixed by myself, i sold the bike after i fixed the problem!
Problem fr me was worn out TPS and little bit helped if i changed the injector also.

Old 01-23-2019, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafka View Post
I got the issue fixed by myself, i sold the bike after i fixed the problem!
Problem fr me was worn out TPS and little bit helped if i changed the injector also.
Thank you very much for sharing. So basically you have hanged a worn out Throttle position sensor?

P.S. information to all other riders of GG that I've learned from local dealer - main ECU is the same as Sherco using. So, information, relevant to Sherco, may be relevant to GG (mutatis mutandis in legalize so to say)
Old 01-24-2019, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expirmininkas View Post
Thank you very much for sharing. So basically you have hanged a worn out Throttle position sensor?

P.S. information to all other riders of GG that I've learned from local dealer - main ECU is the same as Sherco using. So, information, relevant to Sherco, may be relevant to GG (mutatis mutandis in legalize so to say)
I actually cleaned the old TPS....it's not meant to be opened but carefully opening it and the glue back.....
Many bikes use that ECU.....Sherco (up to 2013, from 2014 Sherco uses much better Synerject), Ducati,Piaggio uses the same....but there might be trouble to upload GG MAP to other ECU. Somewhere in this forum there was one user who had trouble uploading GG map to Piaggio ECU....but there was somekind of fix.
Old 05-30-2020, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafka View Post
VAG coil did not work! At least one that i tried....but theres many many versions of VAG coils.
Connector may be the same but that doesn't mean it works.
But if you say your coil has VW/Audi logos then share a picture or part number for others
I know this is an ancient thread, but I bought an 2007 450 fse last week that has a VAG coil on it and works just fine. I can make a photo of the part numbers on it, if anyone is interested.

Ps! Tere Tafka!
Old 06-01-2020, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luurij View Post
I know this is an ancient thread, but I bought an 2007 450 fse last week that has a VAG coil on it and works just fine. I can make a photo of the part numbers on it, if anyone is interested.

Ps! Tere Tafka!
Tere tere

Yeah, put a picture here! But isn't 2007 already with 3-pin coil?
There were so many versions of the VAG coil and one that i tried didn't work.
Didn't want to spend money, trying them all :P
Old 08-23-2021, 01:09 AM

Default MFS400380006 wire for MFS450780006

Have a 2007 GasGas 450 FSR that has always been a bit hard to start but now it won't start at all.

I have access to a 4 pin MFS400380006 coil, can this be wired from a MFS450780006 3 wire connection (Thinking plug has two commons.) to allow testing.