Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkeater View Post
Motorized couch is the prefered term in these parts. I really like the ones with coolers and can holders on them.
Anyone ever tried putting one on a race bike? I'd love to see the looks people would give you!

Old 12-19-2007, 12:12 PM

But if GG does develop a Hard Parts catalog, there has to be a line drawn on the content; KTM and Harley loose my respect when their catalogs contain branded bikini sets/bras/panties. My own hard part doesn't require that my wife wear GG underthings. And she'd divorce me if I expected her to wear them.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:28 PM

Yeah, I agree with d2w. gas gas swag would be nice, but lets not over kill.
leave the ktm dog bowls & harley davidson bbq aprons to the sheeple.

- J.D.
'01 gas gas 300 xc
'03 montesa 315r
Old 12-19-2007, 07:27 PM

Default quads

Moto-couch thats an excellent term. In my state they go into single trac with chain saws and think there doing Michigan riders a real service opening the trail for the rest of them to follow and give the tree huggers a reason to say look what the impact on our state land, we should band ORV ridding
Old 12-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Alright, I'm stuck on this GG hard parts catalog. Although I think it would be a riot to have Gas Gas panties. Imagine plastering Gas Gas across the back of some silk panties! Ha, that's just hilarious. The images just don't fit. See that across the bum, imagine a stinky fluff, on your wife! Hee hee. Though I'd never admit that my wife ever stinks.
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs
Old 12-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Yaaaa! Gas Gas on any under ware would be a riot, men or womens. Hell those may even sell well to the main stream crowd as a gag gift!

Truly I don't really care if they put things like dog bowls, panties, and aprons embossed with Gas Gas in the catalog. As long as they have things that are quality, aren't over priced, and are unobtainable elsewhere. If they can sell Gas Gas dog bowls ,I'm all for it. It probably will never go past umbrellas or easy-ups but should it go beyond that it should only help Gas Gas for name recognition and revenue.

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!