Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Administrator

Default Website work and tuning...

Hi All,
After upgrading almost everything - software, hardware and ISP for this website and forum , there are a number of things that are on my "to-do" list. Given my work schedule (my real job) - things will slowly progress as I have time to get to them on the weekends.

This work includes getting the banner ads running again, upgrading to a faster gigabit router (ordered it yesterday to address a slow response/hang that still happens on occasion...), photo gallery integration, fix the buttons, etc....

In addition, I am looking at some product review software to add to the forum. I am looking at the same thing they use on thumpertalk for product reviews, it is called ReviewPost Pro :

http://www.reviewpost.com/indexpro.html

I have also had requests to add some software that will allow mobile devices to more easily access the forum, Tapatalk.- now that we are running on a much newer version of the forum software - this is very "do-able". For more details on Tapatalk - you can check it out on http://www.tapatalk.com/.

jeff

Old 11-03-2010, 03:04 PM

Thanks a lot for your great work!!!

If you need some help, let me know, I just need a copy of the php files and a sample database- could be fake- and a list of request, I can setup a clone in order to develop and test it.