Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:30 AM

Not content with a mere lay down cylinder like the Ossa, GG pulled out the stops and did a completely upside down motor, with fuel tank on the bottom for low CG. Thats the reason for the delay, you 300 guys missed out. Either that or Android phone picture anamoly, you choose.

Yeah, 2K-2 and older PWK AS I carb to my surprise. I'm fine with that, in fact I prefer it. I can toss my JD jetting specs in and be there with no drama. I haven't taken it off and measured it yet but I hope its a 38mm. I was going to swap ignitons anyway as well.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP View Post
Not content with a mere lay down cylinder like the Ossa, GG pulled out the stops and did a completely upside down motor, with fuel tank on the bottom for low CG. Thats the reason for the delay, you 300 guys missed out. Either that or Android phone picture anamoly, you choose.

Yeah, 2K-2 and older PWK AS I carb to my surprise. I'm fine with that, in fact I prefer it. I can toss my JD jetting specs in and be there with no drama. I haven't taken it off and measured it yet but I hope its a 38mm. I was going to swap ignitons anyway as well.
Talk about anticipating customer requirements - these guys are all over it!
Steven Beane #275
PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over - Dearborn MI
AMA District 14 (Michigan) Officer

afterhourscycle.com
Michigan's Beta and TM Race Headquarters
Old 06-19-2012, 08:21 AM

I see the lug in the head for a head stay, but it looks like the stay is missing, the hole on the lug is empty???? Have they been like that for awhile?
Old 06-19-2012, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Only on the '012 bikes.