Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Pictures & Videos

Old 10-02-2007, 05:46 PM

Default LTR West Texas Race

Not trying to toot my own horn here. I was just happy that we finally got a real photographer to take some race pictures. Just thought I would share them with my D.B.F (Dirt Bike Family)

Here are a few pics from this last weekends race out in West Texas. It was dusty but a load of fun. I ended up 3rd place in my class for this race.

This was the 1st race on the WEC bike. The Renthal Fat Bars Still SUCK though. Gofasters has sent me some new Moose flex bars so I will see how they work out this next weekend when our friend from Arizona shows up to do some test riding.

The bike was awesome! I still need to tune the suspension as it is still a bit harsh for my slow butt.

The photographer was snapping the pictures at the wrong time. The 2nd photo he took way to soon as I kicked the bike sideways while I was in the air. He took it just as I left the jump.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...08&image_id=47

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...09&image_id=81