Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Pictures & Videos

Old 03-02-2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
Ouch that looks as if it stung a bit, moving pretty slowly before remounting.

That looks like some very fun and very fast terrain. Which part of Texas is this in? Looks like your primo riding time of the year is right now. Looks like your getting comfortable on the Berg.

Thanks for sharing!

Roscoe

This is our National Forest which is one hour north of Houston in between Conroe & Huntsville. Nothing tight about it.

The Berg is awesome and I am still trying to get use to her. My confidence is slowly coming back hence why you see my butt sitting so much. I use to ride the gasser 75% standing, but "Olga" and her fuel injection has scared me a few times! LOL

Old 03-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomhauer View Post
This is our National Forest which is one hour north of Houston in between Conroe & Huntsville. Nothing tight about it.

The Berg is awesome and I am still trying to get use to her. My confidence is slowly coming back hence why you see my butt sitting so much. I use to ride the gasser 75% standing, but "Olga" and her fuel injection has scared me a few times! LOL
Wow that close to Houston. I spent a summer down in the Houston area when I was a kid, hated it. Saw cockroaches as big as mice and skeeters that were man eaters. Never forget it!
Remember I'm a northerner it was too frickin hot a humid for me, Sweatin just sitting still, about died. Never been back to Texas.

Good to hear Olga's keeping ya happy. See I want that fuel injection for the mountains, it'd be so sweet.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:43 AM

Roscoe,

We still have the rat sized roaches here and the skeeters seem to get bigger every year. This past weekend was 80 degrees and I was sweating like a pig. LOL