Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 04-12-2022, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafka View Post
I made changes to CO-trim before and after i made changes to TPS.
When i had +290mV then i tried changing the CO-trim from +10 to +30 (Originally i had +22). I rode some time with +17 trim and had no problems (maybe only that engine got little bit too hot sometimes).
At the moment i have +170mV(+20 trim) and it rode very good, it had more torque (i got the front wheel off the ground much easily than before). But still the issue that it started to stall little bit too easily and very quick snap on the throttle sometimes stalls it too...higer idle should fix that in my opinion. I set the CO trim to +25 now and hope to test it out tomorrow.
But yeah i should say that +170mV gives more torque but with +290mV engine revd little bit quicker?(at least when listening with ear).
So i'm confused at the moment...i like the low end torque but if that(+170mV) gives too lean mixture then thats not so good either.
I checked the TPS with guzzydiag, and didn't see any dead spots (turned the throttle really slow and watched the TPS angle and voltage).
What else should i check? Replace injector?
Hello, good, I'm new here but with old problems my name is victor and I'm from Girona I have a 2006 fse and it's giving me a bag I had a 2006 map and from one day to the next it didn't want to go anymore I opened the engine I put piston rings and everything his and nothing managed to go wrong but well I did not change 4 tps I have put as they say from zero to 290 reset and it drops to 4.74 and 63 in the 2 maps and with the 4 tps I have changed the map I have mounted the 2007 and exactly the same to 2006 it does the same to me any idea?

QuoteHello, good, I'm new here but with old problems my name is victor and I'm from Girona I have a 2006 fse and it's giving me a bag I had a 2006 map and from one day to the next it didn't want to go anymore I opened the engine I put piston rings and everything his and nothing managed to go wrong but well I did not change 4 tps I have put as they say from zero to 290 reset and it drops to 4.74 and 63 in the 2 maps and with the 4 tps I have changed the map I have mounted the 2007 and exactly the same to 2006 it does the same to me any idea?

Old 04-12-2022, 10:05 AM

Hello, good, I'm new here but with old problems my name is victor and I'm from Girona I have a 2006 fse and it's giving me a bag I had a 2006 map and from one day to the next it didn't want to go anymore I opened the engine I put piston rings and everything his and nothing managed to go wrong but well I did not change 4 tps I have put as they say from zero to 290 reset and it drops to 4.74 and 63 in the 2 maps and with the 4 tps I have changed the map I have mounted the 2007 and exactly the same to 2006 it does the same to me any idea?

QuoteHello, good, I'm new here but with old problems my name is victor and I'm from Girona I have a 2006 fse and it's giving me a bag I had a 2006 map and from one day to the next it didn't want to go anymore I opened the engine I put piston rings and everything his and nothing managed to go wrong but well I did not change 4 tps I have put as they say from zero to 290 reset and it drops to 4.74 and 63 in the 2 maps and with the 4 tps I have changed the map I have mounted the 2007 and exactly the same to 2006 it does the same to me any idea?