Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Announcements

Enduro Product Announcements Announce new gasgas enduro products here - Vendors Welcome...

Old 03-20-2011, 10:10 PM

Wish I'd have found this thread before getting an E-Line with my bike. I did a quick test fitting of the E-Line by just holding it up by hand and noticed the fitting issues that HuskyDude showed pics of. I was not happy and recalled a pic of Reverup's guard on the forum here that I assumed was an E-Line but now know is a P3. My dealer will return the E-Line so I can get a P3.

About the only thing the E-Line looks good for is front wheel roost.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

Hey everyone, I'm running a P3 on my 2010 Euro model. Will edit and post a picture once I'm home.

I found it could have possibly fit a bit better on the tight end. Other than that its perfect. I had to wait about a month or so to get it delivered to Australia once ordering. I recall it taking long enough that I felt the need to follow up with P3, and wondering if they had to make a batch before they could send it. It was well worth the wait, and the few rides I did without the guard the pipe survived unscathed. The first ride with it on put it to the test It works!

Last edited by Jakobi; 03-24-2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Pictures added
Old 03-25-2011, 01:12 AM

I'm getting mine this weekend from Swazimatt , I cant wait to try it out . I will also post some pics
Old 03-25-2011, 05:48 PM

I can only hope to get mine...some day.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:38 PM

Looks great on the bike. Returned the E-Line unit I purchased with the bike and now have a P3 on its way to replace it. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkartoom View Post
Looks great on the bike. Returned the E-Line unit I purchased with the bike and now have a P3 on its way to replace it. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow.
If it shows up tomorrow... please let me know. I've had a P3 guard on order for almost a month, my credit card was charged weeks ago, I've sent emails that are not returned. He never answers the phone...

If I ever get my guard, it'll most likely be my last from P3. I'd rather wrap layers of chicken wire around my pipe than put up with bad customer service.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieg View Post
If it shows up tomorrow... please let me know. I've had a P3 guard on order for almost a month, my credit card was charged weeks ago, I've sent emails that are not returned. He never answers the phone...

If I ever get my guard, it'll most likely be my last from P3. I'd rather wrap layers of chicken wire around my pipe than put up with bad customer service.
Will do. My dealer called the P3 guy and got right in touch with him (I'm getting it through my dealer in exchange for the E-Line). P3 told him they had a couple guards in stock for our bike and would drop ship one to me. I've paid my dealer already. He told me I should see it today or tomorrow via USPS.

Your deal doesn't sound good. Hopefully I'm not in the same boat. Keep you posted.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:20 AM

I would be interested as well. It hasn't been a month...but tomorrow it will be. The guys seemed real nice on the phone, promised to ship it 2 day when done however none of the dates that said on the phone or via email have been met. Just unfortunate.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven View Post
I would be interested as well. It hasn't been a month...but tomorrow it will be. The guys seemed real nice on the phone, promised to ship it 2 day when done however none of the dates that said on the phone or via email have been met. Just unfortunate.
My P3 did not show up Saturday, which may not be a surprise to you guys give your situations. My dealer asked me to let him know if I did/didn't receive it Saturday, so I shot him a message this morning. I told him about the status of your purchases as well. If he gets back with any info from P3 I'll post it here.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:41 AM

I was really hoping your got it. I don't like seeing anyone get the run around.