Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:09 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven
Default online shopping??

I am currently in the process of moving over to the GasGas side. Having previously done all my online shopping from mxsouth, I now see that they have nothing for GG.
Can i get some recommendations for websites that offer international shipping

cheers

Old 05-12-2010, 08:37 AM

gofasters.com You may want to do more calling than web, their website is kindof hard to navigate sometimes. the number is 320-839-7143. mark is a good guy to work with. also, for suspension stuff, Lt-racing is a good one. les is an easy guy to work with, and if you have questions, he is more than willing to give you his opinion on things. look at the site sponsors for this website, they are good sources for things that you need. welcome to the family!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

agreed with dank on both of those....
let me give you a little taste of my last go fasters exp...

sunday afternoon i was looking on their website for some parts for a trials bike i just bought.. Not 100% sure on the year as gg vins in those years are pretty weird... sent an email to mark with the vin and and what i was looking for...
sunday night... got an email back from the with congrats on the new addition and he was not sure either on the bike, but would send the vin to spain monday and let me know... awesome.
Monday am.... got an email back with what the bike was for sure, which was what we thought it was, and would get the parts.. awesome...
Tuesday am... got an email all parts in stock and shipped.. very awesome..

This is all over a 30.00 part.. Way over what you would expect and also way better than any local dealer even on normal parts imho....

am i a gofasters fan..... uh yep....

not sure on international shipping, contact them for sure....

Jay..
Old 05-12-2010, 09:12 AM

im pretty sure he does international. an aussie friend of ours was praising his speed with orders. and he is dang fast. My experience: ordered Sunday night, got the throttle cable and air filter on Tuesday.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

I have nothing but praise also for Mark at Gofasters.I live in Australia and all gear I buy, ( if I don't or can't get it from Scotties over here), is very price friendly and very fast delivery.
Cheers Mark
Old 05-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swazi_matt View Post
I am currently in the process of moving over to the GasGas side. Having previously done all my online shopping from mxsouth, I now see that they have nothing for GG. cheers
Matt you haven't said where you're from? Are you looking for all sites world wide that deal with GG or just State side?
07 TXT 280
77 TY175
Old 05-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Site Sponsor

Default online shopping

We prefer if you can go through a local dealer to support them, if you have issues with your local dealer then please contact us privately to discuss the issues. We've been working really hard to get some main dealers back on board and give them the tools needed to sell GG parts, but there are always things or issues that come up. Please let us know in these cases.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:39 PM

hey mark, see what you can do about getting a shop in the Fargo/Moorhead area selling gg bikes and parts. i called all over the place up here to get my fork seals done, and i finally got directed to a guy in Detroit lakes to do them out of his garage because they didn't know what to do with WP forks. and the guys at the husky dealership (yes, there is a Husqvarna dealership up here.) were picking on me for having one "in this neighborhood"when i called them hoping to find someone who at least knew what a WP fork was. in all fairness, they did direct me to the guy in DL and he did a good job, and they were nice about it, they were just surprised by the fact that i had one. it would be really cool if we had a shop up here where could get parts and have work done on our GG bikes, and maybe even sell a few. just a thought.....
Old 05-12-2010, 11:35 PM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyDude View Post
Matt you haven't said where you're from? Are you looking for all sites world wide that deal with GG or just State side?
Sorry, I live in Swaziland (God's gift to off-road biking, on the border of South Africa and Mozambique) and there is no dealer here.

I can get most stuff from SA, but the courrier costs and border tax make it much cheaper to order from overseas. With my kx i was landing spares in Swaziland at half the cost of the same item in the shop in SA! Everyone knows that dirt biking is an expencive sport, so the more i can save on parts the more i can spend on Gas

I am looking for USA, UK and possibly Spanish web sites (only problem with spanish websites is that i will need to ask my wife to translate, and then she will be onto me and put a cap on my spending!! )

Also need to use a pretty comprehensive web site that i can also order kit from (preferably KLIM) as the more i can order at one time the cheaper the shipping
Old 05-13-2010, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swazi_matt View Post
Sorry, I live in Swaziland. I am looking for USA, UK
Like some have said on here Gofaster is good from the States.
GasGas UK is well stocked and is affiliated with endurotrialsdirect. They seemed to be well stocked with everything.
Hope that help ya.

07 TXT 280
77 TY175