Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Parts

Parts New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2013, 01:55 AM

Default Condor Ultimate Dirt Bike "Lift Stand" - Open to Offers

http://store.condor-lift.com/product...ate-Bike-Stand

Hello,

Upon getting my bike ready to have the fork/shock shipped across Puget Sound to LT Racing, I bought a bike stand. I'm a small guy(and have ankylosing spondylitis) and I didn't want to kill my back lifting my lowered bike on to a stand each time. I did some research and settled on this model for these reasons:
  1. Light enough to be mobile 35lbs or so
  2. Folds flat (I have little space in my tow rig)
  3. Ease of operation (reviews of some other non-pneumatic stands were pretty bad)

To use it, you roll your bike over it(or place it under your bike) and you step on the footstand with your right foot to raise the bike up. It locks in place with a locking pin. To dismount, you simply remove the pin and push the bike forward. (The site has a video.)

Why I'm selling it:
I made a stupid mistake and the area that I'm going to store my bike on(sans wheels and fork and shock) is my parking space which sits on a slight slope. That means the bike can only be stored and jacked up perpendicular to the length of the parking spot. I found out that pushing the bike forward to dismount was just a little too finicky using only the width of my parking spot. It'd be great on completely level ground, in a garage, etc, but I just need a stand that requires no forward/backward space to operate.

I literally used it once today. The slight marks that the blacktop made against the bottom of the rails mean I can't return it.

It's $130 new and I'd like to sell it for $100ish shipped, but feel free to shoot me an offer! I'm near Seattle, WA. Let me know if you have any questions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg condor b.jpg (110.2 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg condor1.jpg (69.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg condor a.jpg (99.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg condor c.jpg (108.2 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by RonC; 07-27-2013 at 10:17 PM.