Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasser View Post
Of course we all hear negative comments about all brands that's normal but looking down on a brand implies to me that said brand stinks and personally I don't think any euro or jap brand stinks. I do like that people come on here to voice changes they would like the factory to make and I like it even more when people come on the forum to get help with specific problems they encounter with their bike.
I made my comment after reading a few guys say they never hear anything bad about GasGas. I have, so I mentioned it. It does not change my opinion about my bike of course, I dig it and every time I ride it I enjoy it more.

Old 02-05-2014, 04:22 PM

Clay I would love to have a dual sport and the new 450 Sherco seems perfect. Are different color plastic kits available? I'm not a big fan of blue. Not a deal breaker though. I could always get a yellow fender and cover the rest of the plastics with new yellow graphics and paint the frame to match.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasser View Post
Clay I would love to have a dual sport and the new 450 Sherco seems perfect. Are different color plastic kits available? I'm not a big fan of blue. Not a deal breaker though. I could always get a yellow fender and cover the rest of the plastics with new yellow graphics and paint the frame to match.
Some of the older models have different color plastic available but the newer ones do not. You like yellow better than blue? That's just wrong!!!
Old 02-05-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Some of the older models have different color plastic available but the newer ones do not. You like yellow better than blue? That's just wrong!!!
I was thinking the same thing.... ;-)
Old 02-06-2014, 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=Clay;127702]Some of the older models have different color plastic available but the newer ones do not. You like yellow better than blue? That's just wrong!!! [/QUOTE
The new color scheme is dark blue with yellow highlights - don't you think a reverse of that would be a great alternative color for the factory? Might want to drop that suggestion in the factory s ear. The alternative white color is another option it is very popular for yamahas.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:58 PM

Either color is good as long as it is covered with mud and a smiling idiot like me on top of a new 450 !!!
Old 02-07-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACR Tom View Post
Either color is good as long as it is covered with mud and a smiling idiot like me on top of a new 450 !!!
Right on!!! I love getting a bike muddy and color isn't really that important. I hope to get a Sherco or Beta 4 stroke to keep my GG smoker company. Love both bikes but the blue bike is the no brainer choice since Clay is the importer.
That last statement didn't come out the way I meant it - what I mean is he is awesome as an importer and I feel that a good importer is much more important than a local dealer when owning an exotic.