Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 04-15-2016, 06:44 AM

Default ACES Enduro RD2 report

Gas Gas Motos NA Race Report:

Team Gas Gas NA Off-Road resumed racing this past Sunday April 10th at round 2 of the ACES Enduro series in Shade Ohio. 155 riders showed up despite the freezing cold temperatures and muddy conditions to compete in the challenging 95 mile time keeping event. Frozen ground and some rain and snow the day before made for some extremely slippery conditions in the morning.

Team rider Broc Hepler and team manager/rider Johnny Barber started the day strong in the first few tests. After the gas stop however, Hepler seemed to turn it up a notch and distance himself from the rest of the pro riders. Barber posted some fast times as well but ultimately ruined his shot at the top position after getting stuck in the 3rd test of the day. Hepler continued to dominate the last few tests to take the win and put his factory Gas Gas EC 250 on top of the podium! Barber was able to hang on to a podium position as well with another solid 3rd place!

Barber commented, "Coming into Lodi I think the entire team was much more prepared and it definitely showed! Having two Gas Gas motorcycles on top of the overall podium was exactly what we were looking for! Broc rode a fantastic race today taking the overall win. I'm also very pleased with my 3rd place result after the mistakes I made in test 3. Our teams pit crew of Tommy Johnston and Dawn Hepler were on point once again. They really did a great job making it to all the tests and resets. Additionally we had quite a few Gas Gas riders participating in the race. I want to personally thank all of you for your brand loyalty."

"Thanks to all of our great sponsors and also the entire Lodi club for putting on such a great enduro"

Overall Results:
1st Broc Hepler - Gas Gas
2nd Robbie Jenks
3rd Johnny Barber - Gas Gas

Special thanks to these sponsors: Gas Gas Motos, Lunova Group 6D Helmets, Super B Lithium batteries, Supersprox, Tri-State Powersports, Shift Racing, SCOTT Motosports, GoldenTyre West, FMF Racing, Spectro Oils, Fasst Company, HBD Graphics, Numbers Brewing Company, P3 Composites, LLC and Bullet Proof Designs

Next Event: April 23-24
Full Gas Sprint Enduro (ISDE Qualifier)

Old 04-15-2016, 06:37 PM

Unhappy

Extremely slippery is putting it mildly!!!!! I ended up houring out On a lighter note my buddy won the 30 plus class
2018 GP 300
2013 XC 300 (sold)
2006 DE 300 (buddy has it)