Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:56 PM

Default Now 2 Gassers in the garage!

Picked up a very nice little EC200 today.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/2647103736.html

Got to take it for a spin after getting it home today and wow! Fun bike! Great power delivery and this bike is so clean, in near perfect condition and needs nothing.

It is officially for my son, but dad may have to take it out for some rides from time to time

Old 10-19-2011, 04:43 AM

Oh wow looks fantastic and at that price! So just how well does that 200 pull in the low - mid range and how does the weight feel? I want a 2012 GG200 so bad; I think but have never ridden any ones 200. Congrats.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:45 AM

Congtrats!! nice little addition!
03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone
Old 10-19-2011, 09:19 AM

WOW! Very clean looking 99 EC200! NICE! Did you get the (OEM)Messico pipe as well?

Have fun...can't wait to hear a ride report!
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 10-19-2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john01 View Post
Oh wow looks fantastic and at that price! So just how well does that 200 pull in the low - mid range and how does the weight feel? I want a 2012 GG200 so bad; I think but have never ridden any ones 200. Congrats.
John, if you are going to Birch Creek next weekend, look us up and you can ride a 2011 with a Rekluse, Leo Vince silencer and Ulrich Suspension! It will be there all weekend. Charcoal Ford dually with Raptor 5th wheel beside a white F-150 and Passport travel trailer.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by firffighter View Post
Picked up a very nice little EC200 today.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/2647103736.html

Got to take it for a spin after getting it home today and wow! Fun bike! Great power delivery and this bike is so clean, in near perfect condition and needs nothing.

It is officially for my son, but dad may have to take it out for some rides from time to time
i think that all garages should have atleast 2... ride report..
i think a 200 would be cool also and looking for input..
Old 10-19-2011, 01:10 PM

Thanks. I cant wait to get it out and put it through a thorough test. Unfortunately, it is a surprise Christmas present for my son, so it might be quite some time before I get it out. I might have to sneak it out before our weather turns ugly.

I only got to ride it briefly around my folks property and it lugs well. I think it is stock gearing, so 1st is a bit tall, but an easy fix.

The bike is super clean and loaded. I will add a pipe guard, some narrow woods bars and the trials tire and she will be a great woods weapon.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:32 PM

Daniel thanks for the offer I really appreciate it. I need to look and see where that track is. I also need to see if the Crazy Ted guy is going to be there I need some Motoz tires. So hows your GG treating you Daniel?
Old 10-21-2011, 12:09 AM

Upon closer inspection I has LTR powervalve cover, LTR jetting and previous owner stated forks worked over by LTR.

Gonna be tough to wait to get it out!
Old 10-21-2011, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john01 View Post
Daniel thanks for the offer I really appreciate it. I need to look and see where that track is. I also need to see if the Crazy Ted guy is going to be there I need some Motoz tires. So hows your GG treating you Daniel?
What model Motoz tire are you guys using? I tried the Tractionator XCircuit tire on the rear and it was by far the worst tire I have ever had on a bike in my life. Very sketchy traction and done in a day. I would still be open to trying the tractionator enduro or tracula. What PSI do you run? I was running 12 psi

We always used to run S12's around here as they worked awesome, but they went down hill on wear when they stopped making them in Spain.

Sorry for the hijack, that is a nice bike you picked up, I hope you enjoy it.