Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 07-24-2019, 09:33 PM

Default Second month with my 300

I am getting more and more confident in my riding the Gasgas. The cool thing is I just sold my 1975 Penton Harescrambler and now have an XC and a EC. I walk into my garage and it really is hard to decide which to take out on the trails around my house. No bragging just the I have fallen in love with both of the 300's power band and handling.

One thing though I got to see the new Yamaha YZ125X and it is so cool and super light. The new blue girl was calling my name but not yet.

Old 07-25-2019, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwind15 View Post
I am getting more and more confident in my riding the Gasgas. The cool thing is I just sold my 1975 Penton Harescrambler and now have an XC and a EC. I walk into my garage and it really is hard to decide which to take out on the trails around my house. No bragging just the I have fallen in love with both of the 300's power band and handling.

One thing though I got to see the new Yamaha YZ125X and it is so cool and super light. The new blue girl was calling my name but not yet.
I know/feel your pain

I only have one Gasgas, but I do have an 800hp '70 Chevy Nova that keeps me from riding my dirters and road bikes, and I know that my '67 El Camino hates me for not spending time with it
Old 07-25-2019, 06:34 AM

Default car guy

I always admired the "old cars" but never could afford the baby blue XKE Jag I fell in love with at first sight. I would go to the Chevy dealer lot and walk around looking at the 69 Impalas and Chevels. The dealer never minded us looking under the hood at the 396's and 327's. That led me to bikes and then shortly after to racing. It was fun affordable and winning 50 bucks back then was a big deal. Nice reliving those dreams of yesteryear.