Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:11 AM

Default Danish Enduro Championship 2011

This weekend I went to the Danish Enduro Champinship, it was the 2. race out of 6 to be the best in Denmark. The race was set up at a millitary practice ground 8km of Tank track's and there was steep loose sand downhill's and alot of mud and other obstacles like old tires and logs to cross, my EC 250 did a good job there and just kept going no matter how much water and mud I forced it through, I ride B class and have only been riding enduro for a year (3 races and some practice) I had a bad start, when i swing my leg over the bike for start i push the kickstart in, Maybe I should have practiced that some more.. but on the track, I kept passing other riders all the time and the gasser was flying, but on the last round I Highsided in a high speed section, and had to "limp" the bike to the finish, sitting most of the time coz my leg hurt real bad while standing. I finished #18 of 39.

In the A Elite class A EC250 took the gold, just like he did in the 1. race. Allways nice to see a gasser on the podium
Now I need to practice some more, to get a gasser on the podium in the B class too

Here's a video from the race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzDw...layer_embedded

Faster, Faster!!
Until the Thrill of Speed, Overcomes the Fear of Death..
Team YamaGas Racing.
http://bricksite.com/teamyamagasracing
Old 04-20-2011, 11:32 AM

I see the Danes know how to properly take care of KTMs ... In the first minute or two of the racing I see they dragged a KTM off the trail and out of the cameras view to shoot it and put it out of its misery.
Looks like a fun race.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waycrazy View Post
I see the Danes know how to properly take care of KTMs ... In the first minute or two of the racing I see they dragged a KTM off the trail and out of the cameras view to shoot it and put it out of its misery.
Looks like a fun race.
HAHA Yeah, off the track with the orange thing's and let the gasgas pass..
But I don't think they shoot it, Coz the only one in misery, Is the owner, for buying orange.

Faster, Faster!!
Until the Thrill of Speed, Overcomes the Fear of Death..
Team YamaGas Racing.
http://bricksite.com/teamyamagasracing
Old 04-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Cool! Keep it up! Surly results improve with practice.
Thanks for sharing. That looks like a fun race.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!