Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Electrical & Wiring

Enduro Electrical & Wiring Lighting, Ignition, Wiring, Plugs, etc.

Old 03-24-2016, 08:19 PM

It's a 2000 XC300 that I got for next to nothing. I've essentially made it a 2007 with European style rear fender/plate holder and the only other equipment I want to run are OEM blinkers. It's sitting on sumo wheels and is currently plated.

DC isn't necessary really except for the required horn. Upgrading to e start is a possibility if someone starts parting out a bike.

A few minor modifications to the frame and I'll be able to run the newer rear shock and exhaust when that upgrade comes down the line.

A lot of people might think I'm wasting my money making it something it's not but I've got a well gone through bike for less than a used 2007 would go for by a decent margin.

For the record, the stator from RR was junk and I wasn't able to get good readings from it or a spark even after diagnosing for 2 days (switching wires, checking shorts, on and on). OEM has continuity between the stator plate and yellow output wire, theirs didn't. Shouldn't affect spark but I knew then something was funky. They did take a return, so I'll give them that.

Last edited by GGRider01; 04-18-2016 at 09:55 PM.