Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 11-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Washington Gas Gas meet and greet ride?

I'd like to meet and get to know you NW Gas Gas guys a bit better. Wondering if we can find a compromising date, maybe early December to meet and go for a ride.
I'm thinking a day of Tahuya singletrack, rain or shine. But am open to other suggestions.
Let me know if you are interested, we can nail down a date. 1 or more riders, everyone is welcome.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 11-08-2008, 09:28 PM

Sounds like a good idea, Roscoe. I'm scheduled to work the 13-14 of December, but other that that I ought to be free.
Can I bring Scott as our token orange guy?

Tim H
Old 11-09-2008, 09:59 AM

We'll aim for the first weekend in December then. Sure Tim, Scott and his KTM are welcome as are all other Gas Gas riders family of friends.

I will try and plan to make up several different loops that bring us back to or close to the staging areas so people can peel away if they have had enough or need to go do that honey do list.

This may be a good time to let others feel what the gassers feel like if we can get a few together for a day.

I'd like this little get together to be a stepping stone for a bigger and better NW Gas Gas ride in 2009, like what was planed for this year but fell through!

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 11-09-2008, 10:44 AM

I would be up for a ride Dec 6th or 7th.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:09 PM

Count me in Roscoe. I am supposed to work the 6th but with some notice can get out of it.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:04 PM

Rosco I would be up for a ride in December also. It was nice meeting you at the 24hour race.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:37 PM

Cool Guys I'm excited! It will be great to put names with face's.

Lets all plan for Sunday December 7 then.

I will be stopping for Breakfast before hand and welcome you all to join me.
I usually stop at the Bremerton airport cause the guys I ride with tend to like it. But some of you may be coming from the far south end, so I am going to eat at Jimmy D's which is located right in the town of Belfair across HWY 3 from Mc Donald's in Belltowne square, a small shopping center. I plan to arrive at 7:00AM.

If you don't want to stop for breakfast I plan to meet at the Elfendahl staging area at 8:30AM ready to ride by 9'ish.

Please let me know your plans so I know who to look for at breakfast and or the staging area.

I will Contact Les, LTRacing and see if he is interested in a ride also. It would be cool if Jeff could make it up for this meet. How bout it Jeff!

I look forward to this day.

Roscoe

Old 11-14-2008, 06:17 PM
Administrator

I'll do my best to make it and drag Les along too...

Hope you don't mind - both of us are gasgas-less right now. Les will be on the '08 husky 510...

jeff
Old 11-14-2008, 07:55 PM

Cool Jeff! Just let me know as we get closer so I know who to look for in the morning.
As far as the Huskys no problem. I wanted to try yours last time we rode and never did. Les's custom ohlins suspended XR was a gem to ride though.

Hopefully its a decent weather day for us and not the torrential rain we have been getting the last few days.

Roscoe

Old 12-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Oops - my company has me traveling this coming weekend.

Jeff