Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:20 PM

Default Plastics for '04 XC200

Hi, I just bought my first Gasgas, an older 200. I really like the bike, but is is a bit tatty and I intend to eventually go through the whole thing. I would like a complete set of plastics for it. I'm not crazy about the yellow, but if I can find a deal, I'll likely take what I can get. Suggestions?

Old 04-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootskipper View Post
Hi, I just bought my first Gasgas, an older 200. I really like the bike, but is is a bit tatty and I intend to eventually go through the whole thing. I would like a complete set of plastics for it. I'm not crazy about the yellow, but if I can find a deal, I'll likely take what I can get. Suggestions?
Mark at Gofasters (Wannabe on this site) has what you need. Blue, yellow, or red. The quote I got was ~$300 without shipping for everything excluding the headlight. Give him a call as he has it in stock. Wait, are you in the states? If not, I am certain that one of our Euro brethren can point you in the right direction.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:20 PM

Default Thanx

Yes, I'm in the states. Richmond, VA to be exact.