Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Parts

Parts New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Old 06-22-2016, 10:14 PM

Default Parting 05 250ec with '11 update kit (PA)

So the time has come for me to part ways. My 3rd GG, but we all know selling one is like trying to get rid of a plague...

It has brand new $800 Cervantes upgrade kit.
Brand new Pro Bends. Just re-serviced GPR stabilizer. Brand new front brake line. Brand new Checkpoint PV cover. Good tires, straight wheels. Also big box with LTR goodies, braces, skid plate, oversize tank, shifters, and miscellaneous treasures...

The not so good: Rads are banged good. No leaks, but not pretty.
I just replaced striped kickstart gears and spring(200+), but apparently didn't get it right this time. After starting, kicker falls back and "clicks". I may pull it back apart and see if I can fix it...
Also, carb needs figured out. Bike starts right up, but has a blubber in the midrange. Strong bottom and top. I've tried similar jetting to my 01 and 03 300s with no luck.

Bike has recent top end, but not done by me. I don't have more than an hour on this bike in 2 yrs. Sad, yes I know.

I'll keep updating this 1st post for what's still available.

Complete wheels. DID Dirtstars includes spacers, rotors, sprocket, decent S12 front, decent Kenda rear. $300 firm picked up. Shipping on these will be crazy with tires included.

Complete front brake assembly. Brand new stainless line, master, lever, caliper. $100 shipped

Shiver forks and triple clamps $Best offer?

Bent up, but no leaks radiators cap and lines. $45 shipped(great for back up or send out to Mylers)

Obviously not trying to get rich... all prices much cheaper than ebay and similar or cheaper than other prices from here. Just couldnt sell the bike locally.

The items below are SOLD:

PV cover/ LTR clutch/case guard
Extra Radiators/ '10 AJP clutch perch/lever
GPR stabilizer/ frame post/ bar mounts
Clarke tank/ spare shifter/ frame guards
Cycra ProBends
'11 update kit (all plastic,seat,subframe,airbox,headlight,etc)
IMS pegs/ new brakes/ bearing kit/ radiator braces
Ohlins shock
Tank/kick start/clutch lever/complete rear brake with lever
Engine(awaiting payment)

Last edited by hoodlatch; 08-26-2016 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Updating sold list

Old 06-22-2016, 10:31 PM

Old 06-25-2016, 09:50 PM

Talking

I replied to all PM's regarding 11 update kit.

I guess to be fair, I'll make up some prices. 1st response will have first option to buy, and I already have initial interest in the kit.

I paid over 800. I thought a fair price for it would be 500 picked up or 580 shipped. It was installed and honestly has one ride on it. Kit would include fork guards, CRF numberplate, headlight, radiator shrouds, seat, subframe, air box, rear fender, and of course the rest of the graphics kit. Oh yeah, front fender too.

250 engine. Complete from carb boot. Will leave hydro clutch hooked up. Will include kicker. Kicker gears will need reset. Gears and spring are new(200+) from Gofasters. Still don't pull kicker back up all the way. Gears were stripped and wouldn't grab when I bought it. No carb. $700 sound fair?

Wheels. Complete with rotors and tires $300

Front brake caliper, master cyl, lever, and brand new just installed stainless brake line. $100 shipped

Carb including throttle cable and throttle assembly. $100 shipped. I will include some extra jetting. Bike currently has a blubbery midrange.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:09 PM

I also have an AJP clutch master cyl and lever from a '10 I bought here for $100. Like new, I never opened the ziplock it came in. $75 shipped
Old 06-26-2016, 12:27 AM

How much for the stabilizer setup posted to Australia?
SSS Front & Ohlins Rear by MPE
FMF Gnarley & Powercore 2
2013 (4t) Racing update Kit
Old 06-26-2016, 11:30 AM

Please price out the stator for me and complete wiring harness, as well as CDI. Thanks.

I'd also like the Cycra hand guards.
Old 06-26-2016, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
How much for the stabilizer setup posted to Australia?
225? I want 150 for stabilizer, bar clamp top mount, and frame post. Cheapest post I can trust is $75 to Aus
Old 06-26-2016, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGRider01 View Post
Please price out the stator for me and complete wiring harness, as well as CDI. Thanks.

I'd also like the Cycra hand guards.
Right now I'd like to keep the stator with the complete motor. If I had any interest in top end, bottom end I'd reconsider.
Old 06-26-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlatch View Post
I also have an AJP clutch master cyl and lever from a '10 I bought here for $100. Like new, I never opened the ziplock it came in. $75 shipped
Any idea if this will work on an 04 EC300?
Old 06-26-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlatch View Post
225? I want 150 for stabilizer, bar clamp top mount, and frame post. Cheapest post I can trust is $75 to Aus
Don't mind the $150, but the postage is ridiculous, cost me $25 to get my smart carb posted and that came in a large box for the carbs size. USPS has been fine, they take a little longer than FedEx But.
SSS Front & Ohlins Rear by MPE
FMF Gnarley & Powercore 2
2013 (4t) Racing update Kit