Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2007, 02:21 PM

Default 2007 GasGas EC250 Six Days Edition

Hi guys,
I've had a few questions come my way regarding my ISDE bike. The bike is a 2007 GasGas EC250, but with some modifications. First off, this is a factory race bike, not available to the general public. The only way to get one is to race the ISDE or hope that an ISDE racer is selling the bike. The factory modifications are: Ohlins suspension front and rear, Magnesium swingarm and MC ignition/flywheel. It has the dual stage ignition like the other 07's. I'm also adding some other parts in order to make it ready for the ISDE. LTR is helping me out with parts, including a powervalve cover, water pump impeller, jet kit, chain guide and brake guard. BRP is helping me with a top triple clamp, SUB mount, Scotts stabilizer and bolt on post. A hyde skid plate/pipe guard will be added soon. Handlebars will either be Renthal, Pro-Taper, Moose or maybe the Fasstco Flexx bars. Spider grips will be used to help keep the blisters at bay. Other additions are a headlight, brake light, solid rear disk, oring chain and tire balls or Bib mousse tubes. Acerbis Multiconcept handguards protect my digits and a G2 ergonomics throttle tube will make sure my throttle tube doesn't break. Radiator guards/braces haven't been decided yet, though I may make my own similar to the ones on my 2001 EC200.

Here's a few pictures of the bike. The goodies will be added as I get them.