View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderjavant View Post
It was your experiences and the posts that followed that got me started on my EFI. I examined your schematic then went out to my bike and found the Yel/Blu wire. I bought my bike used so I found that the wire was already disconnected. As I mentioned above, when I connected it nothing different happened. It ran the same so I still don't know what mode its in.

If it's locked in the race mode, well that's fine. If it's in the more refined gas saving mode, well thats not good at all.

So far, I still don't know. The dealer that initially sold the bike no longer sells GGs but he still owns one so sometime next month I will ride down to see him.

If it's already in the race mode, It's my opinion that I would be just as well served fitting a 39 mm FCR to it (if there is enough room ). Than spending $600+ dollars for a new control box.

Right now I'm working on the gearing and setting it up for Supermoto, but after that's done, and after I've fitted my Titanium DRZ exhaust to it, I'm sure I'll back working on the injection system.

Tony