Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2012, 08:02 PM

Default Goggles for Airoh Aviator??

Just got a new Airoh Aviator last month. Love the helmet. I get very hot and and have neck problems. So, I purchased the Aviator because it is the lightest helmet I could find and it is the most vented as well. The venting it great, you can feel the air blowing on your head, never felt that before with any helmet.

The problem: The face opening is small. I have Spy, Scott, Smith and Oakley goggles in various stiles and none of them fit right. Some are better but still don't fit like I want. The goggles get pushed down onto my nose and pinch it off.

If you have this Helmet what goggles do you use?

I did a net search and found that some people are using Von Zipper Sizzle MX. They said that it was a small/medium frame goggle that fits it well. Does anyone have any experience with this goggle? Looking for info before I send off cash for goggles that don't fit it as well.